Good news everyone! The next annual volume from JAR is due out in a few months. I have three submissions in this one about which I’m very excited! Check out the JAR page dedicated to the release here.
As the site lists, these are just a few of the questions that the book will address:
- Who was Crispus Attucks besides a casualty of the Boston Massacre?
- How did Samuel Adams really recruit the Sons of Liberty?
- Was Benjamin Franklin America’s first whistle blower?
- Why did the Continental Congress ban theatre?
- Who else helped Paul Revere on his “midnight ride”?
- What was the first naval skirmish of the American Revolution?
- Why is Billy Flora one of the true heroes of the Revolution?
- What weapons did Benjamin Franklin suggest for the war?
- Did American Patriots really disarm peaceable citizens?
- How old were soldiers in the British army?
- Who tried to assassinate George Washington, and how was the plot foiled?
- What critical contributions did Silas Deane make to the war effort?
- What’s the difference between a Lord, a Baron and a Count?
- What was the greatest siege during the Revolution?
- Who were the top American Loyalist officers?
- Patriot and Loyalist: What if a man served both sides, almost equally?
- How did kidnapping plots by both sides unravel?
- Who outfoxed the “Swamp Fox”?
If you are into the American Revolution and want to stay on top of the discussions happening about it, then you’ll want to pick up a copy of this volume. Pre-order today! Share this link with your friends. Spread the word.